Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year...just a few days late!

Whew the holidays really flew by this year and it is somewhat hard to believe we are 8 days into the new year. Sadly I think most people were happy to say goodbye to 2009. For me it was the year I lost my grandfather. That was tough. I have been fortunate to have so few loses in my life up to this point. I do not have a memory of him without a smile on his face. He lived so simply yet he was the happiest person I have ever known. Though I had a big loss, I also had a big gain...a new sister. She has been here from Taiwan for about 6 weeks now and is such a joy. We had her singing along to Jingle Bells at Christmas, it was so cute!

I am so grateful for all of my wonderful clients and am truly looking forward to all of the wonderful things that 2010 has for my life. Last year I met so many great new people and got to know past clients even better. I have a lot of great couples getting married this year, so exciting! Last year I photographed a ton of beautiful bellies and it has been so fun to meet all of the new babies! I have been able to take on more high seniors and that has been really great. Such an exciting time in life graduating high school, I cannot believe how fast it goes once you do graduate. And of course I always loving children in here with their cute smilies, infectious giggles and hilarious personalities. Happy New Year!









Love this one! I do quite a bit of maternity photography but tend not to post it as most couples prefer to keep them private but could not resist putting this one up here.










Could not resist...one of my favorites from 2009!

No comments: