Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I know I have been quite a slacker on my blog lately and promise to make some serious post updates soon. It has been busy not only with my photography but with my family life. My parents left last friday for Taiwan to adopt my new sister, Hope. It was been a long process as anyone that has ever adopted would know. She is two and half and just adorable. I will be picking them up at the airport on saturday and cannot wait to finally meet her! I already have one sister that I have a blast with whenever we get together (and the same with my brother for that matter) so cannot wait for a new sister to make memories with. Pictures to come soon! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving day and realizes all they things they have to be thankful for not just today but everyday.

No comments: