Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding August 29

Congratulations to Ben & Kristen! This wedding took place in Milwuakee, such a wonderful change of scenery for me as I love to photograph in new places. The church was gorgeous and had the longest aisle I have ever seen. How great for the bride to get such a long walk down the aisle! Then off the the Veteran's Memorial for a reception overlooking the water and the skyline! So beautiful. Then after the first dance, it started to rain which is good luck on your wedding day...means you will be rich! Best wishes!

Have to give some credit to Laura for recommending me to her sister, this is the second wedding I have photographed for the L-family and they are such a fun group! Now I am just waiting on some cute L-family babies!!


Checking out the new jewelry...love that!





No comments: