Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Who can believe that 2008 is already over? I think we must all have those same thoughts each and every year! I am most excited to be starting 2009 in my newly remodeled studio...which is conveniently located right across the hall from my old studio.

Don't forget, the deadline for my grand reopening e-drawing is January 7th! Not only do I have great photo package give-a-ways but gift certificates from several of my favorite local businesses such as -

Cake Anatomy - www.cakeanatomy.com

Grassroots Salon - www.grassrootsasalon.com

Marshall Florists - www.marshallflorist.net

The Massage Connection - www.massage-connection.com

C & S Custom Framing - www.cscustompictureframing.com

One by One - www.onebyone.citymax.com

Happy New Year!

No comments: